- This website is operated by The Wing On Department Stores (Hong Kong) Limited ("Wing On", "our", "us"). The website address is shop.wingon.hk.
- By visiting or shopping at this site, customers are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
Products or Service
- Any products or services referred to on this site are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Wing On reserve the right to decline any order we may, in our opinion, consider unreliable upon having checked the payments details submitted for that particular order or request a payment means of whatever kind which is deemed appropriate.
- Wing On make no representation that any products or services referred to on this website are available or appropriate for use in any other location.
Under the lawof Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor inthe course of business. On placing order of alcohol on this site, the customer need to declare that he or she is over 18 years old.
- Wing On shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Wing On's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
Title of Products / Documents / Import Duties
- Wing On will deliver the products according to the instruction of customers. All title of ordered products will be passed to customers when order is dispatched by Wing On.
- For oversea shipments, customers may be required to pay customs and duties, obtain certain license or apply for registration of the purchased products in their own country to receive delivery of package. The customs charge and/or import regulation is determined completely by government of different country, and as such Wing On has no control over those costs or regulations.
- Wing On will not pay, or be held responsible for such costs or arrange for application of import license.
- Completing the online order means customers accepted and bounded by this terms and conditions. Customers are responsible for any customs or duties incurred as a result of their country’s customs and duties regulations as well as obtaining any import registrations or license required for the products.
- If the package is rejected by the customs or otherwise and returned to Wing On, customers will be responsible for the return shipping charges and an administration fee of 20% of the total product purchase price.
- Wing On shall keep customers’ personal data confidential at all times and shall fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR (“Ordinance”) in collecting, maintaining and using customers’ personal data. In particular, Wing On observe the following principles:
- personal data is collected for the purposes of sales of products, provision of related services and customer services.
- All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data is accurate, protected against unauthorized access and will be retained for a reasonable period only.
- When customers shop with Wing On, customers are required and agree to furnish Wing On with their personal data. If the personal data is incomplete or incorrect, Wing On may not be able to provide desired services.
- By using the on-line payment service, the information that customers submit, may be used by the Bank and JETCO for the purpose of the Facility ( ‘on-line payment tools’ ) and their respective operation.
- Under the Ordinance, customers have the right, for a reasonable charge, to check, access and correct the personal data in Wing On. For any such request, customers may contact us by email or by written at the following address: Head of Charge Card Department, The Wing On Department Stores (Hong Kong) Limited, 2/F, Wing On Godown Building, No.1, Wang Kei Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- This site may contain links to other websites, which are not maintained, controlled or endorsed by Wing On and for which Wing On are not responsible. Wing On disclaims any responsibilities and liabilities when customers activate any of these links.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
- This site, and any contents of this site, is provided on an ”as is” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wing On make no representations or warrants of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or contents or products included on this site. Wing On do not warrant that this site or emails sent by Wing On are free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful items. Wing On is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site. If any provisions of these disclaimers or exclusions shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- In case of any dispute, The Wing On Department Stores (Hong Kong) Limited reserve the right of final decision.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Wing On and other parties own the trade marks, service mark, product names, logos displayed on this site. Any persons are prohibited from using them without prior written consent of Wing On or such other parties. Contents of this site and software incorporated herein are protected by copyright held by or licensed to Wing On and may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, distributed or used in any way for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- The laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall govern the interpretation of these terms and conditions and resolution of any dispute that may arise as a result of usage of this site. If there is any difference between the English language text of the terms and conditions and the Chinese language text, for all purposes the English text shall be conclusive.