Future Coders Robot Races turns you into the programmer AND the robot! You will develop your own basic coding skills that will show you how to follow a sequence of instructions, just like a real robot.
● Lets you decorate your own robot hat with stickers, and become the robot as you race around a track and solve challenges!
● Dance, spin and jump your way to the finish line, playing an active game that teaches early coding logic ideas, by asking you to map your path from point A to point B
● Choose a level card, then place direction tiles on the mat to map out your path
● A digital timer adds to the frenetic fun as you race to the finishing square
● Can be played alone or with 2 or more people
● Recommended for children 4 years of age and older